Saturday, July 12, 2008


Dan Vs Dave


The new kid smells funny.


Yeah, its not like Dog Town and Z Boys, a bunch of old dudes talking about how rad they used to be... nope.. nothing like that at all.
"How long was Alleged around, and what was it like to see artists you knew very personally, rise to where they are now? (i.e. Barry Mcgee selling stuff for $25K)
Alleged was around for ten years, from 1992 to 2002. In terms of some of the artists’ success, I think it’s great. I mean doesn’t everyone want their friends to succeed? It’s cool, because I look at the artists successes as my own really. I think they feel the same way."













Mike "Coraline" Wiehs


Just so you know, they do not sell nitrous at the sex shop on Burnside. You also need to know you cannot put your mouth directly on the cracker cuz you will get instant frostbite.

No comments: