Sunday, June 8, 2008

Planes, Gardens, and Automobiles...


gaeyia and Taylor... grinding. I mean working, its slang for work, not a dirty dance move. Although, that also did happen.

Sushi


...meanwhile back at Evergreen...


The SR-71 Blackbird is my most favoritest plane thing ever. I wish I could drive this to work. Its completely made out of titanium.. and it looks fucking bad ass.


I remember a story about a SR-71 crashing in the redwood forest and the Air Force telling the public it was a UFO to keep it super secret.. but i can't find it so its probably a lie.


This is what you use to kill a pantload of people all at once.


Spruce Goose Interior.


Its a big deal


I Love Howard Huges


Awesome...


SOUNDTRACK for this garden...










WK7. Garden Enthusiasts.










Not a lot of garden jokes.. i mean.. you might get sickle cell anemia from this... sorry.

No comments: